Sunday 8 April 2012

I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE in celebrating all the cycles of nature with traditions/flags/flowers/gifts/dancing/parties/music

I BELIEVE that children's feelings should be respected 


I BELIEVE that love is always the answer

I BELIEVE that life is always challenging and that it helps to practise gratitude

I BELIEVE that when we die the essence of each of us drifts somehow rather than ceases to exist altogether

I BELIEVE that it's OK for kids to be unschooled

I BELIEVE that trees can 'feel' it in some way when they are hugged

No comments:

About Me

My photo
* proud new mother * last child * youngest daughter * tallest sister * favourite auntie * honest lover * furtive photographer * diary writer * compulsive dancer * tree hugger * mooncup promoter * chocolate taster * house plant murderer *