Monday 1 July 2013

Home Education: the very beginning

So, we're doing it.  We're going to home educate G, at least to begin with.  I'm thrilled to say that Adriano and I and G are now all in agreement.  I'm so happy, excited, and a little scared.  I've started to tell people.  Also I've noticed more and more how we are both already home educating.  Not lecturing and boring her (I hope) but more drawing her attention to the things that interest us and excite us, and listening to what interests and excites her.  Adriano and I are still having tough times together but/so it is just wonderful that with very little effort we find we have the same values about the life education of our girls.  Sorry if that sounds a little w@nky but there it is. 


No comments:

About Me

My photo
* proud new mother * last child * youngest daughter * tallest sister * favourite auntie * honest lover * furtive photographer * diary writer * compulsive dancer * tree hugger * mooncup promoter * chocolate taster * house plant murderer *