Friday 11 April 2008

Places I've been recently
















The Rex cinema, an amazing place, to see The Kite Runner.

Mildred's vegetarian restaurant. Yum.

Hastings to see my family and celebrate my Dad's birthday.

Brighton to visit my Auntie (and I'm going again this weekend with Adriano). I saw the room in which A and I will be married. It clashes horribly with my dress!! But apart from that I liked it.

Leicester Square Odeon to see The Other Boleyn Girl - a right old mess as far as the history is concerned, but still compelling to me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
* proud new mother * last child * youngest daughter * tallest sister * favourite auntie * honest lover * furtive photographer * diary writer * compulsive dancer * tree hugger * mooncup promoter * chocolate taster * house plant murderer *

Blog Archive