Sunday 26 February 2012

Birthday in da house

Our beautiful oldest girl turned 3 years old yesterday.  Ohhhhhh how I love her.  We had two of her friends round for a Teddy Bears' Picnic on Friday, then on the actual day we had lunch with her beloved cousin T and family, and today my family will be visiting. 

This year her vocabulary became even more amazing.  Her sense of humour developed even more.  She weathered starting preschool 2 mornings a week, and becoming a big sister.  She grew so tall!  She knows just how to exasperate me, and how to comfort me, and how to make me smile and laugh.  She is my girl. 




No comments:

About Me

My photo
* proud new mother * last child * youngest daughter * tallest sister * favourite auntie * honest lover * furtive photographer * diary writer * compulsive dancer * tree hugger * mooncup promoter * chocolate taster * house plant murderer *