Thursday 30 August 2012

Torn

I love the TV and I hate the TV.  I want to get rid of it and I want to keep it.  I hate the way it sucks me in and I love the way it enthralls me.

I want to support independent bookshops but my local one has closed down and I buy mine from amazon.

I use the library for the kids' books but never order the ones I want from there.

I use small one-of-a-kind cafes but I also like (whisper it) McDonalds breakfast when I've had a sleep-deprived night.  And Pizza Express.  And Carluccio's.  And Starb... oh dear.

I want the latest everything to own/wear/use and I want to get rid of almost everything I own and make my own clothes.

I want to co-sleep with my kids and I want to sleep alone AND I want to sleep just with my husband.








No comments:

About Me

My photo
* proud new mother * last child * youngest daughter * tallest sister * favourite auntie * honest lover * furtive photographer * diary writer * compulsive dancer * tree hugger * mooncup promoter * chocolate taster * house plant murderer *