Saturday 15 September 2007

More gratitude

I'm taking Cheerful One's advice and am enjoying relaxing today. I'm determined to do no school stuff at the weekends. It's bad enough having no life during the week so I mustn't let that bleed over to Sat and Sun too. I have lots of people rooting for me, and it was only the first full week. It will get easier, they all say.

It's a gorgeous September day today. I'm enjoying my morning, pottering about the house, and the garden (and trying not to see the jobs-to-do mounting up).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
* proud new mother * last child * youngest daughter * tallest sister * favourite auntie * honest lover * furtive photographer * diary writer * compulsive dancer * tree hugger * mooncup promoter * chocolate taster * house plant murderer *

Blog Archive