Sunday 16 September 2007

Question of the day

Should someone who counts the book 'The Teenage Liberation Handbook' as a favourite really be a teacher?

I don't feel like I'm being real. How can I avoid shouting at the kids in the afternoons? I hate school; what am I doing there? What's going on?!

I've had a lovely weekend. Lots of walking by the Thames, meals out, and a bit of shopping. Lots of close time hanging out with Adriano. We are doing so well lately, and I'm so much more at peace with how things are between us. It's beautiful.






















No comments:

About Me

My photo
* proud new mother * last child * youngest daughter * tallest sister * favourite auntie * honest lover * furtive photographer * diary writer * compulsive dancer * tree hugger * mooncup promoter * chocolate taster * house plant murderer *

Blog Archive