Tuesday 21 April 2009

I'm tired.  I tried for 2.5 hours to get littleG to have a sleep after not having one all day.  She was cranky and bleary-eyed and so clearly needed to sleep but couldn't seem to stay asleep.  Getting her to drop off wasn't a problem.  Staying asleep is another matter.  Whenever I put her down in the cot she wakes up after about 5 mins and howls.  Now she's lying on the changing mat fast asleep, but I bet if I put her in her cot she would cry.  

Her cheeks are just soooooo kissable. 

Oh CRAP  phone rang and woke G

No comments:

About Me

My photo
* proud new mother * last child * youngest daughter * tallest sister * favourite auntie * honest lover * furtive photographer * diary writer * compulsive dancer * tree hugger * mooncup promoter * chocolate taster * house plant murderer *

Blog Archive