Wednesday 22 April 2009

Meme


1. Are you a male or female: Female 
2. Describe yourself: tired new mum.  proud.  amazed.  anxious.  insecure.  in love.  happy.  currently forgetful.  well-meaning.  huggy.  touchy-feely.  sensitive.  natural born worrier.  
3. How do you feel about yourself: always trying to make myself more colourful and see myself as more lovable.  is therefore tiring to be me.  quite like myself some days.  cringe desperately at myself on other days.  
4. Describe your parents: loving.  ready to laugh.  affirming.  huggy.  sensitive.  health-conscious (mum).  tense workaholic (dad).  arty.  practical (mostly dad).  musical (mostly mum).  
5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriends: best not to go there now I reckon... my life has moved on.
6. Describe your current boy/girl situation: husband who is cute, adorable, handsome, messy, funny, thoughtful, deep-thinking, joker-of-the-pack.
7. Describe your current location: smallish living room of rented house on west side of London suburb.  room is dark but out of the window is beautiful blue sky - must get out for a walk to the river today.
8. Describe where you want to be: in a huge simple airy comfy living room full of natural light, with Adriano and littleG, with doors and windows open to a gorgeous view of blue sky and vast blue water with backdrop of hills.  in England, probably.  
9. Your best friend(s) is/are: on the whole not nearby.  I'm working on making more local friends.  It is much much easier since becoming a mum.
10. Your favourite colour is: red. orange. turquoise. purple. yellow.  depends what for and what mood I'm in. 
11. You know that: littleG has to wake up soon.  my b00bs are about to explode.
12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: I'll get back to you on this one.  maybe.  not good at these kind of questions.
13. What is life to you: Precious
14. What is the best advice you have to give: Be grateful in the present moment.  or something. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
* proud new mother * last child * youngest daughter * tallest sister * favourite auntie * honest lover * furtive photographer * diary writer * compulsive dancer * tree hugger * mooncup promoter * chocolate taster * house plant murderer *

Blog Archive