Saturday, 15 March 2008
Adriano had another motorbike accident on Wednesday. A lorry turned right across his path. He braked sharply to avoid being hit and flew off his bike. Amazingly (and thankfully) he didn't break anything but you should see the size of his right foot. The bruising is very impressive. He's on crutches, and is doing his best to dodge the flying hormones of his PMT-ridden girl.
Hmm, PMT. Doesn't bode well, does it.
Posted by Lucia at 15:32
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (41)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (45)
- ► 2009 (81)
- I'm SO glad it's the weekend.
- Happy Easter!
- What a load of old radish.
- Easter holiday 'to do' list: get hair cut like thi...
- And now for something completely different.
- Westminster Abbey and follicular success. Look aw...
- Eyebrow curiosity
- TMI about rampant hormones, with a bit of blossom...
- ▼ March (10)