Saturday 30 January 2010

Well Little G is now 11 months old and the big countdown begins to her 1st birthday. This time last year I was huuuuuge and about two weeks away from getting seriously uncomfortable. I still had no stretch marks at this point, hahahahahahaha.

This morning G walked haltingly but successfully across the room holding onto her baby walker (the lovely wooden box on wheels that she got for Xmas from my parents). Then she fell onto her knees. Then she fell over sideways, bashed her head on the table and the walker fell on top of her because she didn't let go of the handle. She was fairly unfazed though.

God I love her.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
* proud new mother * last child * youngest daughter * tallest sister * favourite auntie * honest lover * furtive photographer * diary writer * compulsive dancer * tree hugger * mooncup promoter * chocolate taster * house plant murderer *

Blog Archive