Saturday 24 March 2012

Blues

Having a bad day today.
Nights (and weeks/months/years) of disturbed sleep and not enough sleep are getting to me.  Despair at how I am still feeding C back to sleep about half the time and how she is still waking numerous times almost every night.
Struggling with guilt that I am falling apart a bit as Adriano also needs some time off as he is exhausted and has a bad cold.  Grateful that right now he is putting me first even so.
Feeling very tearful and self-doubting.  Lack of sleep is a powerful thing.

On the bright side it is beautiful weather and C is now crawling forwards.

We had a great holiday last week which I might post more about soon.

Pic of G on the way to a party this afternoon.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
* proud new mother * last child * youngest daughter * tallest sister * favourite auntie * honest lover * furtive photographer * diary writer * compulsive dancer * tree hugger * mooncup promoter * chocolate taster * house plant murderer *

Blog Archive